ABC News: Technology & Science
Loading...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(11)
#12 Roll your own search engine
World biggest book gets bigger I just saw this tod...
#11 A thing about LibraryThing
#10 Play around with Image Generators
9. Locate a few useful library related blogs and/o...
8. Learn about RSS feeds and setup your own Blogli...
7. Create a blog post about anything technology re...
1. Read this blog & find out about the program.
22.Take a look at the titles available on NetLibra...
3. Set up your own blog
2. Lifelong Learners
About Me
Mr. Steven
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
I am the current Library Director at the Bettendorf Public Library in Bettendorf, Iowa
View my complete profile
My links
Bettendorf, Iowa - City Web Site
Bettendorf Public Library
Thursday, September 17, 2009
3. Set up your own blog
This is not the first blog that I have set up. But, I set this one up just for this course. Blogger does make it easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment