Wednesday, October 7, 2009
#5 Discover Flickr
Here is one of the teams at our last Adult Speeling Bee at the Bettendorf Public Library. The days of keeping an having to open the family photo album are gone. Today we not only open it to the family we post it to Flickr, facebook, etc. I find this tool to very easy to use and many libraries use Flickr. I find most of the tools and features that they offer very simular to the iPhoto included with my MAC. I really like the feature of being able to build a calendar or even a book and have it printed and sent to someone you care about. Next time a good friend is feeling down or just needs a boost, send them a link to Flickr or better yet a book that they can keep with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment